Mod for GameBoy Color (GBC), Gameboy Advance (GBA), Gameboy Advance SP (GBASP)

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
FBMrider86

Re: Mod for GameBoy Color (GBC), Gameboy Advance (GBA), Gameboy Advance SP (GBASP)

Post by FBMrider86 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Helder wrote:I have some left over just PM me and we can set something up.
I was originally going to reply to your PM but I wanted to draw attention to just how great your products are. I got your GBC board yesterday and I'm throughly impressed. I'll be waiting for my pre-ordered GBZ board to ship as well, but in the mean time I can get started with this. Thanks for your contributions to this project and for your extremely prompt turn around/communication. A real asset. :)

Webmonger

Re: Mod for GameBoy Color (GBC), Gameboy Advance (GBA), Gameboy Advance SP (GBASP)

Post by Webmonger » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:34 pm

I know this is quite an old thread now but are any of the GBC boards still available?

Intending on starting a mod soon and would love to replace the board with one of these.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:53 pm

Webmonger wrote:
I know this is quite an old thread now but are any of the GBC boards still available?

Intending on starting a mod soon and would love to replace the board with one of these.
I do still have a few but they are simple common ground button pcbs, just pay shipping about $4 and it's yours.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Nidz

Post by Nidz » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:41 am

I need one of these if you still have one available please (GBC one). I'll pay $4 for it. Do you ship to Australia?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:17 am

Been out of these for a while but I might make some more in the future but it needs some tweaks. I never released the files which I considered at one time so some greedy person doesn't sell them when there are some issues to resolve.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

DoggieWokkie

Post by DoggieWokkie » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:33 am

Helder wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:17 am
Been out of these for a while but I might make some more in the future but it needs some tweaks. I never released the files which I considered at one time so some greedy person doesn't sell them when there are some issues to resolve.
Not sure how difficult it would be, but the 2.4 screens with the mintypi might suit a GBC/GBP and could be integrated to the board. Deffo need some trimming around the screen though.

abrugsch

Post by abrugsch » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 am

DoggieWokkie wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:33 am
Not sure how difficult it would be, but the 2.4 screens with the mintypi might suit a GBC/GBP and could be integrated to the board. Deffo need some trimming around the screen though.
that's on my list of things to do next ;)

goosewerks

Post by goosewerks » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:03 pm

I'd put in an order for two GBC boards, and two GBP boards if you develop any.

abrugsch

Post by abrugsch » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:14 am

I haven't looked into it in the depth required yet but I'm hoping a single GBP/C PCB can be made common

C.Egret

Post by C.Egret » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 am

No "gameboy micro" custom pcb yet?