WII U RASPBERRY PI 3 FINISHED

Want to show off your own project? Want to keep a build log of it? Post it here!
LordDarkScream

Re: WII U RASPBERRY PI 3 FINISHED

Post by LordDarkScream » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:04 pm

So how do I get power to the home button board? Just discouraged because I have everything but how to do the dang power/home/tv board. It's the only thing holding back from complete assemble and powering it up...

LordDarkScream

Post by LordDarkScream » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Also need to know where on the board to wire up the leds....

LordDarkScream

Post by LordDarkScream » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:09 am

Hope someone still following this can help. I have power and all. I need a good schematic for the audio and not a block diagram.

umrotzer

Post by umrotzer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Did someone has a wire digramm for the b503 potentiometer?

So left right and both grounds form USB sound card to that poti and what from poti to amplifier.

The poti has 5 Pins so if u look from above (where u see the wheel) u see 5 pins that go down (to put on a pcb f.e.) So 1 think left is pin 1 and that is for both grounds then pin 2 is left pin 3 is right channel. So pin 4 could be left channel to amplifier left channel and pin 5 is right channel to amplifier right channel, and the amplifier didn't get a ground from poti?

Sry for grammar or english ^^
uxcell_b503_potentiometer_thumbwheel.jpg
uxcell_b503_potentiometer_thumbwheel.jpg (308.62 KiB) Viewed 10489 times
And second specially @Banjo u used the internal speakers but also an headphone jack for outside, so did the speakers get auto muted? And where / how did u soldered it?

Marty33

Post by Marty33 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:45 am

I had details on your question if you allow me.

In a precedent post, @Banjo say : RPi3 to USB Card to POT to Jack to Amplifier to Speakers.

Here the list of all the necessary material, but i can found only speakers and usb.

The rest, it's a riddle...

After this explain, i think we have all...

Big thanks Banjo

banjokazooie

Post by banjokazooie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:50 am

umrotzer wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:35 pm
Did someone has a wire digramm for the b503 potentiometer?

So left right and both grounds form USB sound card to that poti and what from poti to amplifier.

The poti has 5 Pins so if u look from above (where u see the wheel) u see 5 pins that go down (to put on a pcb f.e.) So 1 think left is pin 1 and that is for both grounds then pin 2 is left pin 3 is right channel. So pin 4 could be left channel to amplifier left channel and pin 5 is right channel to amplifier right channel, and the amplifier didn't get a ground from poti?

Sry for grammar or english ^^

uxcell_b503_potentiometer_thumbwheel.jpg

And second specially @Banjo u used the internal speakers but also an headphone jack for outside, so did the speakers get auto muted? And where / how did u soldered it?
Here is the pot wiring

Yes the speaker are muter when headphones are plugged in. You can find a wiring diagram in the GBZ forum with the different headphones jack connectors

umrotzer

Post by umrotzer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:49 pm

The Marty33 but that was not my question ;)

But banjo has answered it already do thx banjo my friend. And I forgot that I need a 5 pin headphone jack for mute unmute ^^

LordDarkScream

Post by LordDarkScream » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:53 pm

So I'm at the point to say f the audio circuit. The circuits here only cover a one speaker none usb dac. So now I've moved back to the power circuit. How are you charging the batteries in parallel? I did not see a switch in parts used. How did you do the charge circuit? I have the usb board connected to the charge circuit at the +/-. Now do I run the batt +/- to the protection board B+/B- or does it go to the P+/P-. After that what points P+/P- or B+/B- go to the Power boost and at what pads do they connect.....

banjokazooie

Post by banjokazooie » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:29 am

LordDarkScream wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:53 pm
So I'm at the point to say f the audio circuit. The circuits here only cover a one speaker none usb dac. So now I've moved back to the power circuit. How are you charging the batteries in parallel? I did not see a switch in parts used. How did you do the charge circuit? I have the usb board connected to the charge circuit at the +/-. Now do I run the batt +/- to the protection board B+/B- or does it go to the P+/P-. After that what points P+/P- or B+/B- go to the Power boost and at what pads do they connect.....
Here is the diagram I have done for Marty33

and updated power circuit utilizing 2S setup. You can use the same charging circuit for 1S setup and connect them in parallel , discard the pololu switch and step down and use powerboost basic instead.

LordDarkScream

Post by LordDarkScream » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:12 am

Dude thank you so much. I'll post the parts I have for my charge circuit and an idea of how it connects....I do not have the upgraded parts.