Gameboy after market case

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
Rick

Gameboy after market case

Post by Rick » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:22 am

Hi my names rick and I've been a guest on here for a while recently I decided that I wanted to join in other to get help on my gbz build. My question is is it safe to order a gameboy after market case on eBay that ships from china thanks looking forward to some feed back.

sotasystems

Re: Gameboy after market case

Post by sotasystems » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:49 am

Rick wrote:Hi my names rick and I've been a guest on here for a while recently I decided that I wanted to join in other to get help on my gbz build. My question is is it safe to order a gameboy after market case on eBay that ships from china thanks looking forward to some feed back.
Well, it pretty much is. I have ordered two and used one in my build and I can't complain so far
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to inform you that I am currently moving very far away, and therefore I am very busy.

UPDATE: I am still alive! My ISP is setting up my internet on the 19th of January at my new place, explaining my offline-ness.

If you write me a PM, I will very likely take some time to respond.

Also, my 2nd build will soon go on, so if you've been following it, please stay tuned! :)

Many thanks for your understanding!

Rick

Re: Gameboy after market case

Post by Rick » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:27 pm

sotasystems wrote:
Rick wrote:Hi my names rick and I've been a guest on here for a while recently I decided that I wanted to join in other to get help on my gbz build. My question is is it safe to order a gameboy after market case on eBay that ships from china thanks looking forward to some feed back.
Well, it pretty much is. I have ordered two and used one in my build and I can't complain so far
Awesome thanks man I'm going to order 2 after market cases. I checked out your post wow you gbz look fkn awesome once again thanks for the info