[SOLD OUT] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
legacyblade

Re: [Order] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border [batch1&2 OutOfStock] [more coming soon]

Post by legacyblade » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Hiyo, new to the forums. A Gameboy Zero is going to be my first project.

You've mentioned previously there will be a third batch. When can we preorder it? And about when do you think it'll be going out?

Gutfacekilla

Re: [Order] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border [batch1&2 OutOfStock] [more coming soon]

Post by Gutfacekilla » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:54 am

Hey @day any update on when you'll be doing some more orders? I'm gathering all the supplies I need and this is one of the last things I need. Technically I don't need it to do a build but I really like it and that's just the way I am I won't get started until I have everything. Thanks in advance. :)
"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

Allanrscott

Post by Allanrscott » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Gutfacekilla wrote:Hey @day any update on when you'll be doing some more orders? I'm gathering all the supplies I need and this is one of the last things I need. Technically I don't need it to do a build but I really like it and that's just the way I am I won't get started until I have everything. Thanks in advance. :)

How many orders do you have as of now? I am highly interested, but don't want to wait too long...

BenBird

Post by BenBird » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:41 am

Also interested in a couple of these.

Camble

Post by Camble » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:34 am

Where is @day??? He's disappeared.

JustPlainBill

Post by JustPlainBill » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:19 am

Camble wrote:Where is @day??? He's disappeared.
Yeah, his last post was Dec 30th and his last login was Jan 8th. His last post on Discord is Jan 8th also. Maybe it's time for him to pass the torch on this one. I really want this mod but I wouldn't know how to set all this up. If he ever comes back maybe somebody here could offer to take over.

Gutfacekilla

Post by Gutfacekilla » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Helloooo? @day are you there?
"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

iSP

Post by iSP » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:09 am

Just wait a bit... he could be very ill or something of the sorts.
And you're always free to produce some yourself and start a new topic for selling them, nothing is stopping you.

jrousselo

Post by jrousselo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:43 pm

I would like to join the pre-order...any update on these?

McGyver

Post by McGyver » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:04 pm

Same for me: would like to pre-order one.