[Pre-Order] Kite's SUPER AIO - CLOSED

Buy, sell or trade things with other forum members
Iceman72

Re: [Pre-Order] Kite's SUPER AIO - CLOSED

Postby Iceman72 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:11 pm

I think I missed the cost. How much is this lovely tech?

oliver

Postby oliver » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Iceman72 wrote:I think I missed the cost. How much is this lovely tech?

The board is £79.99 or about $100.

Iceman72

Postby Iceman72 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Gotta have it then at that price for sure!

kite

Postby kite » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:06 am

Hey guys,

Just a quick update! About half of the boards have now been shipped!! At the weekend I will attempt to make a script that reads the shipping company website and sends you an individual email with your tracking number..

The remaining boards should hopefully be shipped by the end of them week (ran out of mail bags, waiting on postal service to drop some more off).. the only exception are people with the 'soldering service' as these will probably take me another week or so to finish off.. it's quite time consuming and these will be shipped as and when I do them so please be patient :)

I have updated the user manual on the first post, and I have also uploaded my source to github! Links are on the first post.. in the 'releases' on github you'll see some pre-made images!! :D You can download and flash these :) The 'tester' image is very useful to actually test all the electronics work for you (PS I use this script to test every one myself before shipping).

wishkeeper

Postby wishkeeper » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:33 am

The guide is really clear compared to the first version!

Funkenschuhster

Postby Funkenschuhster » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 am

kite wrote:Hey guys,

Just a quick update! About half of the boards have now been shipped!! At the weekend I will attempt to make a script that reads the shipping company website and sends you an individual email with your tracking number..

The remaining boards should hopefully be shipped by the end of them week (ran out of mail bags, waiting on postal service to drop some more off).. the only exception are people with the 'soldering service' as these will probably take me another week or so to finish off.. it's quite time consuming and these will be shipped as and when I do them so please be patient :)

I have updated the user manual on the first post, and I have also uploaded my source to github! Links are on the first post.. in the 'releases' on github you'll see some pre-made images!! :D You can download and flash these :) The 'tester' image is very useful to actually test all the electronics work for you (PS I use this script to test every one myself before shipping).

You better start your support thread quickly, otherwise this one will explode :D.

Further I suggest you to add an optional step to your manual. In my opinion it is necesary to seal the TFT with hot glue around all sides. Otherwise you collect dust between glass and screen. Every Nokia owner knows that issue xD.

kite

Postby kite » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Funkenschuhster wrote:You better start your support thread quickly, otherwise this one will explode :D.

Further I suggest you to add an optional step to your manual. In my opinion it is necesary to seal the TFT with hot glue around all sides. Otherwise you collect dust between glass and screen. Every Nokia owner knows that issue xD.

Maybe I should make it a bit bigger/obvious, but I did already have this:

Support thread now active here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2508

wermy
Site Admin

Postby wermy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:51 pm

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since Kite has created a new support thread: http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2508

If/when more pre-orders open up there will be a new thread. :)

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade”