[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Perseveranze

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Perseveranze » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Does anyone know what the new runtime/charge time since finding out advertised vs actual was way off? Can anyone tell me what the current ratings are in terms of charge/run is? I tried reading through 45 pages to find it but I couldn't. Also Dextech, do you have anymore in supply?

Chrisagu28

Post by Chrisagu28 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Perseveranze wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 pm
Does anyone know what the new runtime/charge time since finding out advertised vs actual was way off? Can anyone tell me what the current ratings are in terms of charge/run is? I tried reading through 45 pages to find it but I couldn't. Also Dextech, do you have anymore in supply?
I know somewhere on this website someone listed it but it also depends on your build and what features you include in it such a pi3 vs pi zero, kites aio, powerboost, etc so it's hard to guess. Biggest thing to consider is most batteries he received are averaging around 5100-5500mAh so if you do some math of battery capacity divided by how much power you will be drawing for LCD, pi, other accessories, you should get a rough estimate.

As supply, he has a few left over but he is on vacation currently and second he won't sell them until he has the preorders filled which he is still working on. Certain places are refusing to ship a battery and he is doing his best to get it all sorted out then he will sell what's left and possibly start a preorder.

Btw I will buy anybody's battery that they are wanting to bail on there battery. Possibly work something out.

gilbertotron

Post by gilbertotron » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:36 am

Thanks, Dex got mine in Ireland! They are class! Thanks so much for all the hard work mate. I've had similar things happen to me when trying to post things overseas so I feel your pain. And for those you are moaning, if you can't wait then buy something else, Dex will still sell those batteries, because they're awesome!

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:40 am

Perseveranze wrote:
For charge/run time you will have to wait for users who got theirs battery to post first tests. I think there was one run time mentioned from one of EU users a while back...

New orders will follow soon ;)
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Perseveranze

Post by Perseveranze » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:57 am

Dextech wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:40 am
Perseveranze wrote:
For charge/run time you will have to wait for users who got theirs battery to post first tests. I think there was one run time mentioned from one of EU users a while back...

New orders will follow soon ;)
When the new orders start, please tag me or something in case I miss it. I want to be in on it!

Lintu

Post by Lintu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 am

I still haven't even received the email that my battery was shipped out yet. Were all batteries to Belgium sent out?

Box

Post by Box » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 am

Lintu wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 am
I still haven't even received the email that my battery was shipped out yet. Were all batteries to Belgium sent out?
Same here, and I'm in the US.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:30 am

Lintu wrote:
Lots of EU orders of one battery with standard shipping still weren't sent. I can send signed for via GLS but it costs extra since standard shipping would be a lot cheaper but is difficult to send.
With oversees orders the problem is signed for shipping in general. For now I can send standard (unsigned) to US.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Box

Post by Box » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:36 am

Dextech wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:30 am
Lintu wrote:
Lots of EU orders of one battery with standard shipping still weren't sent. I can send signed for via GLS but it costs extra since standard shipping would be a lot cheaper but is difficult to send.
With oversees orders the problem is signed for shipping in general. For now I can send standard (unsigned) to US.
That's what I am confused about. My order was for two batteries, unsigned, to the US. Have you sent all unsigned US orders out already?

stealeks

Post by stealeks » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:51 am

Box wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:36 am
Dextech wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:30 am
Lintu wrote:
That's what I am confused about. My order was for two batteries, unsigned, to the US. Have you sent all unsigned US orders out already?
Agree. I need to write email to Dex to understand if battery is sent ir not. How much orders sent, to which coutries, which type of postage?
All I know - I didn't get email - so it is not sent. Any ETA?
Maybe it is better idea to post some news here?
Sorry.