[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Pap

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Pap » Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 am

reporting from Poland here. the package has arrived:)
although it was a bit ripped on the outside the inside packing was fine and the batteries look fine also (cant test them right now)
@dextech
i hope there will be no problem in eventual guarantee as i dont have all the parts yet:)? or is it more like 3 days and then sayonara?
i must admit i felt like a drug trafficer opening up fake powerbanks:D

Pete Halloumi

Post by Pete Halloumi » Mon May 22, 2017 10:06 am

@Dextech, any update on when the extra batteries will be available for order and to which countries they will ship? Here's hoping for Sweden :)

Brag0n

Post by Brag0n » Mon May 22, 2017 10:14 am

Hey Dextech!
Big thanks from Denmark!
Just picked a battery up from the post office today.
Looks amazing, but i'll have to wait the checking until i've started the soldering ;)

Cheers!

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm

I'm glad more and more of you are receiving batteries and I hope you are all satisfied with them.
As to warranty....if you have a feeling it's not performing as it should and you can test and prove actual capacity (manufacturer's capacity test rate is fully charged battery being discharged with 0.2C - that is 1.2A, until battery's protection circuit board disconnects load) being less then 4000mAh in 1 month's time from receiving it (I'm not a company and not obliged on having a warranty period) then you can contact me, send battery back, I will do more tests and if your battery really is crappy I will send you new one or refund if I'm out of stock. I think this is fair enough as batteries do loose on capacity through time and charge/discharge cycles.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Pap

Post by Pap » Mon May 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Dextech wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm
I'm glad more and more of you are receiving batteries and I hope you are all satisfied with them.
As to warranty....if you have a feeling it's not performing as it should and you can test and prove actual capacity (manufacturer's capacity test rate is fully charged battery being discharged with 0.2C - that is 1.2A, until battery's protection circuit board disconnects load) being less then 4000mAh in 1 month's time from receiving it (I'm not a company and not obliged on having a warranty period) then you can contact me, send battery back, I will do more tests and if your battery really is crappy I will send you new one or refund if I'm out of stock. I think this is fair enough as batteries do loose on capacity through time and charge/discharge cycles.
no no no :) im talking about a situation that the battery is not working altogether :) not gonna argue with "hur dur it's only 3800mah! gimme money back!!"

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Pap wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 5:25 pm
no no no :) im talking about a situation that the battery is not working altogether :) not gonna argue with "hur dur it's only 3800mah! gimme money back!!"
If it's dead battery due to bad cells or protection pcb not giving any output let me know of course.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

smoothoperator

Post by smoothoperator » Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 am

Dextech, when will you be selling the extra batteries you received with this batch? I'm really anxious to get my hands on one (or two)!

Paddy

Post by Paddy » Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 am

Hi Dex,

to batteries arived in Hamburg/Germany :) ... thx a lot :)

Mischief

Post by Mischief » Tue May 23, 2017 7:07 am

Got mine this morning, cheers :-D

Any links to batteries that can be used in the power bank? would like to get that working as I have it.

Thanks

John

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Tue May 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Mischief wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 7:07 am
Got mine this morning, cheers :-D

Any links to batteries that can be used in the power bank? would like to get that working as I have it.

Thanks

John
Powerbank was designed for three 18650 lipo cells in paralell. I should have also ordered positive and negative spring contacts but seller didn't point that out. So you will have to connect batteries to pcb some other way ;)
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.