[FOR SALE] Printing Service in UK

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Jace055

Re: [FOR SALE] Printing Service in UK

Post by Jace055 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:28 pm

What would it take to get a custom label with the Kodi logo and a cool background on one of your cartridge stickers?

SumCanadianGuy

Post by SumCanadianGuy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:39 pm

I went to your site but there isn't anything clickable except the link to here. How do we go about ordering and or making a custom lens?

SunWolf

Post by SunWolf » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:30 pm

SumCanadianGuy wrote:I went to your site but there isn't anything clickable except the link to here. How do we go about ordering and or making a custom lens?
You can click on the small white field under the picture of the item. Example: Retropie Label 1.00 It may not seem clickable but it is. Also at the bottom of the page in the red bar you can click on an email link.

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:10 pm

Is mister Dominator still alive. Because i ordered by him but he is not responding to my Email and i am almost waiting One Month on my order. Is there any update.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

tehsoul

Post by tehsoul » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:30 am

SumCanadianGuy wrote:I went to your site but there isn't anything clickable except the link to here. How do we go about ordering and or making a custom lens?
There are small buttons underneath all of the pictures on http://www.retrofresh.uk/
By clicking them you add them to the cart.
For custom orders you can contact him (mail is at the bottom of the page)
You might have to have some patience when waiting for replies but rest assured they will come, he's a very correct guy

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:58 pm

tehsoul wrote:
There are small buttons underneath all of the pictures on http://www.retrofresh.uk/
By clicking them you add them to the cart.
For custom orders you can contact him (mail is at the bottom of the page)
You might have to have some patience when waiting for replies but rest assured they will come, he's a very correct guy

What your saying he is a verry correct guy, Tel me then why is he not responding to my Email and why do i dont have my order that i am waiting for.. Dont order now. Email first and when he replays then order.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

AJRedfern

Post by AJRedfern » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 am

cobramike wrote:What your saying he is a verry correct guy, Tel me then why is he not responding to my Email and why do i dont have my order that i am waiting for.. Dont order now. Email first and when he replays then order.
Are you emailing him direct or PM via the SudoMod Forum? In my previous contact with him he has stated that he rarely gets chance to log on to the forum due to other commitments however he picks up his regular emails from his website whenever he gets chance. As other people have stated, in my contact with him he has been nothing but helpful and I have ordered a few bits from him back in September and early October.
AJRedfern - Author of the Game Boy Zero Splash Screen seen in Wermy's Custom Parts Guide Pt 2.
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1440

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:52 am

AJRedfern wrote:
cobramike wrote:What your saying he is a verry correct guy, Tel me then why is he not responding to my Email and why do i dont have my order that i am waiting for.. Dont order now. Email first and when he replays then order.
Are you emailing him direct or PM via the SudoMod Forum? In my previous contact with him he has stated that he rarely gets chance to log on to the forum due to other commitments however he picks up his regular emails from his website whenever he gets chance. As other people have stated, in my contact with him he has been nothing but helpful and I have ordered a few bits from him back in September and early October.

Ok i understand that totaley. But why is he not answering on Forum and also on Email. Dont get me wrong i like the products. But someone isn't answering his mail over a week. And he is daley on the forum. Lats active login by him is 19-11.. and also not checking his PM inbox. I am done... Getting in touch by paypal it self. If he is not answering their @ all i am gonna ask paypal for a refund.

Again i am not being a cunt here. But is someone is not answering to his customers. If you sell here you need to respond to your customers. Helder is great also some others here. But this guy is just not responding @ all.

Cellane

Post by Cellane » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:43 am

cobramike wrote:Ok i understand that totaley. But why is he not answering on Forum and also on Email. Dont get me wrong i like the products. But someone isn't answering his mail over a week. And he is daley on the forum. Lats active login by him is 19-11.. and also not checking his PM inbox. I am done... Getting in touch by paypal it self. If he is not answering their @ all i am gonna ask paypal for a refund.

Again i am not being a cunt here. But is someone is not answering to his customers. If you sell here you need to respond to your customers. Helder is great also some others here. But this guy is just not responding @ all.
I ordered one cartridge label and one screen cover on November 7th and frankly, I haven't even tried to contact Dominic regarding my order because from what I could see on his website, it seemed to me that he's busy enough due to the amount of orders. 20 minutes ago, I received an e-mail from him saying that he just shipped all the items I ordered.

I'm sorry you haven't received any answer from him but from where I stand it seems that you don't have to worry as he'll deliver whenever he can :) Maybe your message got lost somewhere, maybe try sending an e-mail again!

SSTrunkz

Post by SSTrunkz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:22 am

I too can vouch for Doms responses.

Ordered my stuff on the 31st October. Emailed on the 10th asking for an update, was replied to within a day telling me it would be the following week. As promised a despatch notice was issued and I received my goods on Friday (18th).

I'd check your spam emails and also bear in mind Dom is UK based so if you are far afield, it will take some extra time for you to receive your goods.

Edit: when I emailed him I used his gmail address from my paypal receipt.