Intro for noobs?

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
Exoventure

Intro for noobs?

Post by Exoventure » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Hey everyone. I'm just kinda new to everything (Literally everything). I was wondering if someone can teach me the ropes, or if there was a guide somewhere. (I'm having trouble finding one.) @.@

(I'm also looking to build a mintyPi. (Buying works too, but it looks like fun building so... ))

ICMF

Re: Intro for noobs?

Post by ICMF » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Abhay

Post by Abhay » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:09 am

What do you want to exactly learn

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:33 am

Exoventure wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:00 pm
Hey everyone. I'm just kinda new to everything (Literally everything). I was wondering if someone can teach me the ropes, or if there was a guide somewhere. (I'm having trouble finding one.) @.@

(I'm also looking to build a mintyPi. (Buying works too, but it looks like fun building so... ))
Ok like i always say here to new members. Use the search to find what you wanna learn. Second Sudo has a wife. Take a look and learn somthing. And the third final. Go to youtube to find even more. Believe me it's mind blowing.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

Abhay

Post by Abhay » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:49 am

Ok search YouTube for some tutorials. For electronics basics check out great Scott, codenmore and simply electronics. All the three have some quite good info on basic electronics till the most basic ic's. To learn some more search on YouTube for whatever you want to learn and read up some articles. If you're ready to spend money check out udemy.com.

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:04 am

Abhay wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:49 am
Ok search YouTube for some tutorials. For electronics basics check out great Scott, codenmore and simply electronics. All the three have some quite good info on basic electronics till the most basic ic's. To learn some more search on YouTube for whatever you want to learn and read up some articles. If you're ready to spend money check out udemy.com.
Definitely check out great Scott. you learn alot from him.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mIxF ... EHPsEdflzQ
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........