MintyPi V3 with Lite Screen

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
raggaro5

MintyPi V3 with Lite Screen

Post by raggaro5 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:32 pm

Hey So i accidentally messed up my v3 screen lets not mention how and i bought a mintypi lite screen since helder has them for sale, re printed the back and bezel but don't know how to get it to work with my v3. please someone help kinda a newbie with raspbian tried editing the config text but nothing.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: MintyPi V3 with Lite Screen

Post by Helder » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:01 pm

So you bought the Lite screen and you want to use it on the v3? well then you need to install the LCD driver but since you are a noob with all of this just use the mintyPi lite image to get it to show.

But then there are other issues you will have like the device not turning on for more than a few seconds. The screens are not interchangeable without adding the LCD driver and this requires you to know how to log into the system using SSH.

Do you know how to log into the Pi using SSH? If not then I can't help you as that requires alot of back and forth and there are tutorials for this online. Try hoping on the Discord server where I or someone can walk you through some things.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

raggaro5

Re: MintyPi V3 with Lite Screen

Post by raggaro5 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:28 pm

sorry just seeing this now but i have a linux os ready to ssh into the pi, im a noob with pi specifically but im great on arch linux which is what pi runs on so i know how to remote into the pi and install the drivers just need which drivers to install on the v3 image