[For Sale] Tactile ShoulderBracket

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
erik_gee

Re: [For Sale] L and R button Bracket

Post by erik_gee » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:59 pm

I am working on an updated bracket to work with the SAIO board without modification. Jsawhite has sent out his daughter board for me to test with and I should have it by the end of this week. I hopefully be able to modify and test it right away and have it done by this upcoming weekend. If you plan to use the SAIO board, I'd say hold off on ordering for now. Just a heads up
GBC AIO kit Sales Thread:https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9928

Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6233&p=63192#p63192

AIO board for DMG Sales Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6431

6 Button Common Ground Board Sales Thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4811

erik_gee

Post by erik_gee » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Also, I am working on a little side project as well. I am making a few different things GS at the moment so my time is divided. But I know many of you have mentioned wanting to use your original dmg buttons. I am currently working on a new bracket and custom PCB set that will allow you to use your dmg buttons. It will screw in to the same posts as this bracket screws Into.

Like said, my time is a little divided but I hope to have a working prototype within a few weeks. I'm currently in the design process and am making some eagle files and sketches. Stay tuned if this is something you are Interested in
GBC AIO kit Sales Thread:https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9928

Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6233&p=63192#p63192

erik_gee

Re: [For Sale] L and R button Bracket (Kite's SAIO Compatible)

Post by erik_gee » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Bracket now compatible with Kite's SAIO board! Thanks to jsawhite for sending me his board! All brackets from here on out will feature a notch that fits the wire connector without need to modify the bracket. The bracket has also been slightly raised so that you do not need to solder on kite's extra little spacer boards. You can rest the board on top the bracket, as it should be the same height now.

burni

Post by burni » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 am

Awesome! Good job 😊 Any news on the UK delivery?

smoothoperator

Post by smoothoperator » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 am

erik_gee wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm
Also, I am working on a little side project as well. I am making a few different things GS at the moment so my time is divided. But I know many of you have mentioned wanting to use your original dmg buttons. I am currently working on a new bracket and custom PCB set that will allow you to use your dmg buttons. It will screw in to the same posts as this bracket screws Into.

Like said, my time is a little divided but I hope to have a working prototype within a few weeks. I'm currently in the design process and am making some eagle files and sketches. Stay tuned if this is something you are Interested in
Have you thought about doing a 4 button bracket? With Inches CeMu partner and Kite's CM3 board just over the horizon, PSX and N64 games will be playable and will require the extra buttons. Just a thought.......... ;)

erik_gee

Post by erik_gee » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:54 am

burni wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 am
Awesome! Good job 😊 Any news on the UK delivery?
Well my package passed customs and I currently in the process of being delivered. So regardless, international shipping is gonna work. I just needed to see which way I could ship that would actually make it pass my post office.

Right now I'm seeing the condition it will arrive in. Honestly , I was speaking with someone else who was in the same boat. He mailed a glass screen cover to UK in similar manner and got there just fine. My parts are a lot more rugged so I have no doubt that my parts will mail ok.

At this point, like I said, I just want to see it arrive before I open it up for everyone, even though I'm 90% sure everything is good to go.

erik_gee

Post by erik_gee » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:57 am

smoothoperator wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 am
erik_gee wrote:

Have you thought about doing a 4 button bracket? With Inches CeMu partner and Kite's CM3 board just over the horizon, PSX and N64 games will be playable and will require the extra buttons. Just a thought.......... ;)
Interesting. I didn't think about that . With my new bracket, I could probably use 2 of my custom pcbs stacked to accomplish the same goal and not have to even make a separate part. Just have to resign the 3d bracket. The real question is what's the most comfortable organization that will fit buttons off that size. There isn't a lot of real estate back there, and anything above the location my buttons currently sit ten to be a littl uncomfortable

smoothoperator

Post by smoothoperator » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:52 pm

erik_gee wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:57 am
smoothoperator wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 am
erik_gee wrote:

Interesting. I didn't think about that . With my new bracket, I could probably use 2 of my custom pcbs stacked to accomplish the same goal and not have to even make a separate part. Just have to resign the 3d bracket. The real question is what's the most comfortable organization that will fit buttons off that size. There isn't a lot of real estate back there, and anything above the location my buttons currently sit ten to be a littl uncomfortable
Agreed that the buttons need to sit in the same area. Especially since, I think, Inches CeMu partner is being designed to sit in the cartridge bay.

erik_gee

Post by erik_gee » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Right. I'll look Into a 4 button placement option while I'm waiting for my custom pcbs to come in. Thanks for the suggestion @smoothoperator

erik_gee

Re: [For Sale, International and Domestic] L and R button Bracket (Kite's SAIO Compatible)

Post by erik_gee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Now shipping international :D!