Paolobabe99 GBPi Zero

Show off your completed Game Boy Zero, or post your build logs here!
paolobabe99

Re: Paolobabe99 GBPi Zero update

Post by paolobabe99 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:27 am

Kilren wrote:
paolobabe99 wrote:Baby on the way haven't worked on it in weeks. Will continue to work on after the baby gets here :D
Definitely understand that! We have our first coming in October. Stoked. When are you guys due? Know the gender yet? Good luck, and hope you have a happy healthy baby, and a happy healthy mother!
This will be our 3rd baby, it's going to be a girl. My wife is due late October early November. Thank you for kind words. I know people have told you "enjoy your rest blah blah blah..." it won't matter man, just spend as much time you can with your wife and baby.

Just remember, when the baby is a little bit older. when you come home and you hear " DADDY IS HOME!!!!!" you will feel like a rock star. It's priceless. Good luck with everything.

P.S. I don't know if you have everything for the baby but I would recommend buying one of these. It's a bathtub.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... 80336:TRUS

It's the best thing we have gotten my kids are 3 & 5 and they're still using it as a step stool.

Kilren

Post by Kilren » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 am

You sound like a really good father. That's neat to see in today's world. Yeah, I am terrified, petrified, and excited out of my freaking mind. I'm definitely looking forward to it. My wife and I have been married for 3 years before taking the plunge, so we've had time to play. Now it is time to do something even more important. I'm looking forward to all the neat experiences and even the not so neat ones.

That is a cool bathtub. We lucked out, we have one that is incredibly similar! Thanks for the advice.

Edit: One RPi project that I am going to try is a video monitor for the baby. Looks interesting enough. RPi Project[/quote]

paolobabe99

Post by paolobabe99 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:33 am

Kilren wrote:You sound like a really good father. That's neat to see in today's world. Yeah, I am terrified, petrified, and excited out of my freaking mind. I'm definitely looking forward to it. My wife and I have been married for 3 years before taking the plunge, so we've had time to play. Now it is time to do something even more important. I'm looking forward to all the neat experiences and even the not so neat ones.

That is a cool bathtub. We lucked out, we have one that is incredibly similar! Thanks for the advice.

Edit: One RPi project that I am going to try is a video monitor for the baby. Looks interesting enough. RPi Project
[/quote]

That looks pretty interesting to be honest I didn't even considering making one.
Having kids is the best thing that has happened to us besides finding each other.
Plus it's wonderful when they start to recognize you, their name and laughing. Then you realized that's they are just not a 24hr pooping machine. Also if he/she will say "fire truck" as a four letter word, it's hilarious. Good luck my friend!