Getting ready to build

Having trouble with your GBZ build? Ask your questions here!
tr_wa8

Getting ready to build

Post by tr_wa8 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm

I have been wanting to do this build ever since the first time I saw it on pintrest. However I am looking to buy all the necessary parts but they are all sold out. Can you provide a link with a list of needed items and links to buy them?
TY
tr_wa8

YaYa

Re: Getting ready to build

Post by YaYa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:55 pm

For the part list, it is covered in wermy’s wiki and also in almost every build log in the show section.

I little effort of reading will greatly help you ;)
Follow me on instagram Image

rodocop

Re: Getting ready to build

Post by rodocop » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 am

tr_wa8 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm
I have been wanting to do this build ever since the first time I saw it on pintrest. However I am looking to buy all the necessary parts but they are all sold out. Can you provide a link with a list of needed items and links to buy them?
TY
tr_wa8
What parts are you seeing sold out? You will not be able to find an all in one board easily. But there are lots of simple pcb options on eBay etc... all other parts can easily be found on ebay/aliexpress/Amazon etc..

Check out the wiki like mentioned above.

I will be putting together a kit soon for sale. With all parts necessary to build a complete gbz With the exception of the battery, pi zero w, screen glass cover. I have some left over parts and have other projects to move on to.

I will post a buy and sell thread when I get some pics layer tonight.

Here are some pics. I do not have pics of the gearbest screen, hoolyhoo screen bracket, and erik_gee should button bracket.

https://imgur.com/a/u3LmR