[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
JustPlainBill

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders)

Post by JustPlainBill » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Read the red text.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Crevisjr wrote:Hi,

I've just signed up to the forums. Genuinely excited to start my GBZ project. However, I went to pre order the all in one and it's showing as sold out :(

Is this correct? And if it is, are you going to start the process for another 30 preorders?
I'm assuming you haven't read through the thread especially the last 2 pages so as mentioned I will have 25 boards on Wednesday for sale or I hope as it depends on when I receive them.

If and when they sell out I'll do another preorder the following day and let it run for 3 to 4 days so everyone can get one on the next batch.

Any other questions about the board has been answered numerous times in this thread so have a read through. Before I get asked about the issues people are having most are resolved for the preorders and don't apply. The other issues have been on the user's side.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

DarrylUK

Post by DarrylUK » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:33 am

Are the next 30 to a particular build standard? Are there any mods that need to be done straight off the bat?

Daniel_N

Post by Daniel_N » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:32 am

How much will shipping to germany cost?
Can't find anything in this thread about.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:59 am

Shipping is $4 world wide. I didn't want to mess with multiple paypal buttons this time around so everyone pays the same price.

DarrylUK wrote:Are the next 30 to a particular build standard? Are there any mods that need to be done straight off the bat?
What 30? Read the last post I made again. There are no mods needed except for the actual user who needs to read the Wiki guides especially the ones about PWM audio that my board uses.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

DarrylUK

Post by DarrylUK » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:20 am

Helder wrote:Shipping is $4 world wide. I didn't want to mess with multiple paypal buttons this time around so everyone pays the same price.

DarrylUK wrote:Are the next 30 to a particular build standard? Are there any mods that need to be done straight off the bat?
What 30? Read the last post I made again. There are no mods needed except for the actual user who needs to read the Wiki guides especially the ones about PWM audio that my board uses.
I meant 25.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:44 am

Sorry I try to limit my posts so I don't waste your time Helder. Maybe you can try putting "Read Entire Thread Before Asking Questions" in the title of this thread. I'm amazed how patient you are, I would have given up already.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:48 am

Rod2D2 wrote:Sorry I try to limit my posts so I don't waste your time Helder. Maybe you can try putting "Read Entire Thread Before Asking Questions" in the title of this thread. I'm amazed how patient you are, I would have given up already.
I know lol but I understand people just don't bother with reading the thread and ask the same things over and over. The Support Thread will have a Q & A in the first post soon so most of the same questions will be answered without asking me.

Lanceomni

Post by Lanceomni » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:15 am

Has anyone had complete success with the capacitor trick? It seems to work on/off for me. I've triple checked my soldering. I ordered the USB programmer but still waiting for it to arrive.

Just wondering.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:20 am

Lanceomni wrote:Has anyone had complete success with the capacitor trick? It seems to work on/off for me. I've triple checked my soldering. I ordered the USB programmer but still waiting for it to arrive.

Just wondering.
Instead of the caps (remove them) use a jumper wire to ground the 2 signals. Do this while the system is off or the board not powered on, this might help a little more but reprogramming it is best.