Wanting GBZ Pi 3 Purchase

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
OnTheRun602

Wanting GBZ Pi 3 Purchase

Post by OnTheRun602 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:30 am

Ok so I have a friend of mine who told me about this sit who's pretty sick and currently in the Children's Hositpal. I know he tried to build a Gameboy kit using the pi zero but never did finish it. I'm looking for someone who has a pi3 build that I can purchase. I'm not in anyway looking for a handout but don't want to break the bank either. It would mean the world to my buddy to have one of these to play. He's can't get up and do a lot so this would be a amazing gift from me to him. Please contact me on here with price and info. Thank you!

Pentium

Re: Wanting GBZ Pi 3 Purchase

Post by Pentium » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Check the For Sale section of the forums. There are usually multiple builds up for purchase.
I recommend buying a Game boy Zero though, Your friend will have just as much fun, and you won't have to pay the enormous sum people charge for.

I recall seeing one for just $150, still unsold.

Hopefully your sick friend will get well soon!

rodocop

Post by rodocop » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:42 pm

OnTheRun602 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:30 am
Ok so I have a friend of mine who told me about this sit who's pretty sick and currently in the Children's Hositpal. I know he tried to build a Gameboy kit using the pi zero but never did finish it. I'm looking for someone who has a pi3 build that I can purchase. I'm not in anyway looking for a handout but don't want to break the bank either. It would mean the world to my buddy to have one of these to play. He's can't get up and do a lot so this would be a amazing gift from me to him. Please contact me on here with price and info. Thank you!
I have one for sale, you can see it in the buy/sell forum, It's also listed on eBay, but i'd be willing to sell outside of eBay as well. Ideally I would like $300 CAD (~240 USD) + shipping, it is using a pi zero though.

Pitygsi

Post by Pitygsi » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello,

Check my gameboy pi3 for sale here: http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 453#p47453

Negotiable price

If you need some details, contact me.

Greeting.

Jesús.