Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:33 pm
- Forum: Design Sharing (3d Printing)
- Topic: Game Boy Pocket Micro USB Socket
- Replies: 0
- Views: 786
When installing a TP4056 Micro USB charging module in your Game Boy Pocket, you will have to cut away the shell to access it. I didn't like the open hole, so I made a 10mm W X 6mm H socket to snap into place and fill the void. Feel free to remix as needed for your project! Thingiverse Link: https://...
- Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:42 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: YaYa's first GBZ - Kite's SAIO - Big Battery - NO Glue - Custom 3D parts - DC Jack - minimum case mod
- Replies: 233
- Views: 84775
Re: YaYa's first GBZ - Kite's SAIO - Big Battery - NO Glue - Custom 3D parts - DC Jack - minimum case mod
I’m in the same boat. I hope he’s okay.
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:29 pm
- Forum: Archived/Completed Sales
- Topic: [For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT
- Replies: 738
- Views: 348508
Ditto. Just finished my first project and no joke it's a tight fit. This would save so much space. Thank you for doing this!