Search found 57 matches
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:31 am
- Forum: General Project Chat
- Topic: Local teacher trying to build makerspace at school
- Replies: 0
- Views: 302
This is great, and she has very modest needs. My kids go to her school and I'm hoping we can hit the goal, but she only has 2 days left. <3 Thanks for your consideration! https://www.donorschoose.org/project/making-imaginations-soar-with-maker-spac/3132886/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=directlink&utm_ca...
- Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:32 pm
- Forum: Summer 2018 Competition
- Topic: Announcing the Summer 2018 sudomod community competition!
- Replies: 41
- Views: 9965
- Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:41 pm
- Forum: Archived/Completed Sales
- Topic: WINNER ANNOUNCED! [POLL] - Signed mintyPi Giveaway
- Replies: 153
- Views: 35558
So I've lost my saves like 3 times to corrupt SD images. I know I'm doing it wrong, that's why all my newer builds are going to use safe shutdowns (Thanks, Camble!). But in the meantime, this may be of use to many of you. I didn't write it, but I found it in a post on the RetroPie subreddit: https:/...
- Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:13 am
- Forum: Guides
- Topic: How To - Build the PRS-Tech SNES-Zero
- Replies: 125
- Views: 56553
Where in the world are you going to fit a Powerboost and a battery? In a new box you build on the TV end?
- Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:52 am
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: RogerX's embarrassing first build (2016)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1877
So over a year ago, I saw someone's GBZ online and started buying parts. Somebody referred me here and I sort of winged a working build using about sixteen tons of hot glue. This was the result. Parts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/px5d4wmesa8q8di/13732261_1742770612672584_1043622307_n.jpg?dl=1 Innards:...