Search found 45 matches
- Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:21 pm
- Forum: General Hardware
- Topic: Powerbank charge circuit instead of Powerboost?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2532
Awesome Game Gear! I'm looking to build one myself very soon. It would be great if you could share some build pics on the forum.
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 am
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Largest Battery Size
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10685
I built a battery pack using- http://www.ebay.com/itm/12pcs-3-7V-2300mAh-14500-AA-Li-ion-Rechargeable-Battery-For-LED-Flashlight-Torch-/172551985947?hash=item282ce65b1b:g:LC4AAOSwFdtXxpCa that's a 9200 mAh 3.7v battery that fits in the battery compartment. I'm not done with my build yet so I don't k...
- Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:35 am
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: [WIP] Project RetroBoy; a custom CAD drawn Gameboy case
- Replies: 103
- Views: 42776
I really like the back side design. It will make a very tidy good looking case.