Search found 94 matches
- Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:15 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Boxypixel dmg with metal buttons.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1395
Where did you get that glass screen cover? The one I have has too large of a border and covers too much of the display. https://i.imgur.com/eXggtay.jpg I tried using a clear glass after but you can see the glue… https://i.imgur.com/urvD7TJ.jpg Also trying out some brass buttons. I think it looks pre...
- Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:25 pm
- Forum: General Project Chat
- Topic: NODE Zero Terminal v3 could be cool with a controller add-on board
- Replies: 2
- Views: 741
https://n-o-d-e.net/zeroterminal3.html Came across this today and thought it looked pretty cool. I like the open source add-ons idea that could let you add a slide-out keyboard and swap it out with a slide-out controller maybe. Could make a cool portable gaming console with a good controller add-on...
- Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:18 pm
- Forum: Archived/Completed Sales
- Topic: [OLD-PRE-ORDER] CLOSED
- Replies: 149
- Views: 77726
Another noob beginner question: why would I not choose the 640x480 HD LCD screen when I order a Circuit Sword? Are there any disadvantages to that? Apart from cost? If you don't mind the cost definitely get the 640x480 display. It's looks so much better and only requires updating one config file to...
- Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:03 pm
- Forum: Support for Kite's Products
- Topic: Back Buttons Not Working on Circuit Sword
- Replies: 0
- Views: 378
I'm having a weird issue with my circuit sword. I've installed Hoolyhoo's back-button board for L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons and when I go to setup the buttons in Emulation Station they register as such and all goes well with setting them up for L1, L2, R1, R2. I issue is when I open an emulator like PSX ...
- Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:16 pm
- Forum: Design Sharing (3d Printing)
- Topic: Glue Less Support Bracket for Kite's Mode/Power Switch Board
- Replies: 56
- Views: 33088
Any more info on which size tactile switch I should buy for this?