Search found 134 matches
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:27 am
- Forum: 3d Printing Recommendations
- Topic: What 3d Printer do you have?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 5894
This thread is a bit older but I’d like to add that there seems to be a real danger of the Anet a8 catching fire . It‘s supposedly not built in a safe way and you need some extensive modifications to get it safe. Obviously many people will never have any problems, but 3D printers often run at night...
- Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:33 pm
- Forum: Guides
- Topic: How to - Use the GPIO for Buttons instead of a Teensy
- Replies: 95
- Views: 55302
Yes, that's correct. As long as you update retrogame.c with the correct values it should be fine.
- Sat May 12, 2018 3:49 am
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Veteran's 2nd GBZ (HDMI Screen) (Completed)
- Replies: 239
- Views: 46745
Flat HDMI cable + Adapters (China) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FPV-Micro-HDMI-Mini-HDMI-90-degree-Adapter-5cm-100cm-FPC-Ribbon-Flat-HDMI-Cable-Pitch/32828123827.html?spm=2114.search0184.108.40.206hxm1&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_5570020_10152_10065_10151_10130_10068_10344_10342_10343...