Search found 160 matches
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:56 am
- Forum: Support (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Screen requirements for N64/PSP emulation in GBZ
- Replies: 2
- Views: 71
I have the 320x240 screen that came with the first circuit sword preorder. I have yet to play any PS on it but all N64 games if tried (over 30 games), have all looked great on the screen. N64 processing performance, however, seems to be hit or miss. But yes...to answer your question, the display is ...
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:09 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (3d Printing)
- Topic: I'm excited...the wife, not so much.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2854
It's been almost a year on my first printer and thanks to some inspiration from dryja123 I thought why not change up the color. Went with my personal favorite, the neon green translucent PETG. While changing the plastics, installed new bearings, belts, and PEI sheet. Almost a new printer. I'm excite...