There is a build guide on the site, I plan on writing up a build log for my build soon.
Search found 303 matches
- Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:00 am
- Forum: For Sale/Trade
- Topic: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE
- Replies: 336
- Views: 31500
Realise you're probably really busy right now but thought I'd ask. It's my birthday on Sunday, is there any chance of my order (#2223 - pre built and a kit) being sent out before then? Obviously it doesn't really matter as I'm not 12 years old and my birthday doesn't really matter, but it would be ...
- Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:58 am
- Forum: Support for Galaxy Gaming's Products
- Topic: I have reached out twice about a back-ordered item within the last couple weeks and I'm getting no reply.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 78
Re: I have reached out twice about a back-ordered item within the last couple weeks and I'm getting no reply.
Your order will be shipped on Monday, thanks for your patience
- Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:31 am
- Forum: General Chat (mintyPi)
- Topic: Potential mintypi v3 mods
- Replies: 27
- Views: 1239
Thinking about potential camera mod, bpi m2 zero swap and shoulder button upgrade. Any more suggestions? I suggest not doing the mods... The banana pi zero can throw out a ton of heat and in a metal tin this is not good, dont see how you can upgrade the shoulder buttons as they are already improved...
- Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:31 am
- Forum: Support (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: No audio from speaker from TinkerBOY 2.2
- Replies: 11
- Views: 495
PWM audio is configured to use GPIO18 and GPIO13 by default but you can edit the following lines in the /boot/config.txt to either enable 1 or 2 audio channel(enabled by default). # 2 channel audio dtoverlay=pwm-2chan,pin=18,func=2,pin2=13,func2=4 # 1 channel audio dtoverlay=pwm,pin=18,func=2 Courte...