Hey. rich from 'gg was actually away for a while recently, im sure he will get back to you soon, the fe is almost done, just waiting on lenses im told, not long now!
Search found 207 matches
- Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:02 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Veteran's 4th "NO Dpad BUILD" (Arcade Edition)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 5008
Arcade cabinets joysticks work like 4 tactile switches, when you move it to the left a lever underneath will click a switch on the right, hence why you get the click arcade controllers are known for. If you want to use a analogue eriks allinone should have those broken out as it uses the atmega32u4 ...
- Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 am
- Forum: For Sale/Trade
- Topic: [SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board
- Replies: 92
- Views: 11033
It is designed to be used with gpio controls not arduino or similar so it will not work