Search found 1980 matches
- Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:16 pm
- Forum: General Hardware
- Topic: How to Program Helder's All in One GBZ PCB with Arduino IDE
- Replies: 56
- Views: 12611
If you're using my board then unless it's one of very older black boards there is no more sparkfun driver/bootloader used so you should choose the 5v Leonardo as your board.
- Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm
- Forum: Support (mintyPi)
- Topic: De-soldering Button PCB from Raspberry Pi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 140
Heat gun that isn't too wide meaning one in a hot air rework station can do it. What I do it hang the pi off a table and put something with weight on the button pcb and heat the GPIOs slowly across them all and keep doing that till it starts to melt and gravity will do the rest.
- Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Interchangeable battery in gameboy game cartridge?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 143
Not unless you have a high capacity capacitor in the power line to hold a little charge while you do so. Likely better off have a switch to switch between the 2 with capacitor mentioned so it smooths any powrr spikes and also maintains a charge while switching.
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:24 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (mintyPi)
- Topic: First MintyPi build. Super awesome little thing!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 178
Nice job! Out of curiosity what country are you in?
- Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 pm
- Forum: General Chat (mintyPi)
- Topic: mintyPi preorder interest poll
- Replies: 42
- Views: 1792
I just posted above your posts asking, that next weekend likely the weekend starts on a Saturday in most parts of the world so look for a post about it then. I will likely post about it in this thread so subscribe to it so when there is a post an email will be sent you.