Will try that, thanks!
Search found 100 matches
- Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:57 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Gameboy Zero - RGB, USB, JST, oh my!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6670
With what should be the last of my parts on the way, I thought I'd go ahead and begin my build write-up. I haven't had a chance to wire anything up yet, primarily because I am scared to use my dad's crappy ancient soldering iron and my new one doesn't arrive until Thursday. However, I'll detail my p...
- Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:55 am
- Forum: Archived/Completed Sales
- Topic: [NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)
- Replies: 273
- Views: 149879
- Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:49 pm
- Forum: Guides
- Topic: [GUIDE] [UPDATE! Part 2] Soldering School - AKA Don't wreck your new AIO board!
- Replies: 71
- Views: 63866
Hi abrugsch, great guide! When buying steel wool what grade would you recommend? Coarse or fine? I'm looking at this product; would it work? Thanks!
- Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:12 pm
- Forum: For Sale/Trade
- Topic: [NEW STOCK IN] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack
- Replies: 935
- Views: 326015
Well guys, after only a week or so with my battery one of the wires broke. I've emailed Dex to inquire about a replacement but I don't have high hopes. Has this happened to anyone else? https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/NFHGq_clAsCKEoGFECadlpzIRhUVLFcX_PU1MzYLNA-MUylTlnWVxvRm_AR_RFjV2kniO4uPFJN0r-N2...