Search found 145 matches
- Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:07 am
- Forum: General Hardware
- Topic: ili9341 SPI TFT Screen Connectors (for bare screens without boards)
- Replies: 41
- Views: 13822
You need to solder an SMD resistor (10R) on the screen connector board.
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:27 am
- Forum: 3d Printing Recommendations
- Topic: What 3d Printer do you have?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18047
This thread is a bit older but I’d like to add that there seems to be a real danger of the Anet a8 catching fire . It‘s supposedly not built in a safe way and you need some extensive modifications to get it safe. Obviously many people will never have any problems, but 3D printers often run at night...
- Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:33 pm
- Forum: Guides
- Topic: How to - Use the GPIO for Buttons instead of a Teensy
- Replies: 97
- Views: 81354
Yes, that's correct. As long as you update retrogame.c with the correct values it should be fine.