Search found 68 matches
- Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:18 am
- Forum: Support (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Using a different LCD panel with KeDei 3.5" HDMI board?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3261
I have bought this screen (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/3-5-inch-39P-262K-SPI-TFT-LCD-Screen-ILI9481B-Drive-IC-18Bit-RGB-Interface-320/32824587937.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.PhxPKq) as replacement Screen for my Kedei HDMI with Version 1.1 2017/9/9, I broke the screen when i remove the touch panel....
i can confirm, the 2017/9/9 1.1 version fits
- Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 pm
- Forum: Interest Gauging
- Topic: Any interest in SNES-style four colour buttons for Minty Pi?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6019
- Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:03 am
- Forum: Looking to Buy
- Topic: [WANTED] 3D Printed Screen, Button, & Component Bracket
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6897
The bracket looks and is great!! Thank you HoolyHoo!!!
here is a tutorial for the V 1.1 hdmi screen that a tutorial for the older 1.1 versions (completely useless if you happen to get the newer version of the 1.1) the version 1.0 1.1 are OK before a certain date..... after that the version 1.1 has now also become a bit of crap shoot..... the only way f...
- Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:34 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: My Game Boy Zero's [UPDATE]
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6564
Hi, see you come from Switzerland! we can speek in German. Shutdown scheint nicht zu funktionieren! Du brauchst diese Dateien: https://github.com/Camble/Safe-Power-Monitor Dann noch die config.txt editiert! Einfach am Ende des Textes diese Zeile hinzufügen: dtoverlay=gpio-poweroff,gpiopin=22,active...