Search found 192 matches
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:09 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (3d Printing)
- Topic: I'm excited...the wife, not so much.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3384
It's been almost a year on my first printer and thanks to some inspiration from dryja123 I thought why not change up the color. Went with my personal favorite, the neon green translucent PETG. While changing the plastics, installed new bearings, belts, and PEI sheet. Almost a new printer. I'm excite...
- Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:50 pm
- Forum: Archived/Completed Sales
- Topic: [SOLD] GameBoy CM3
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2576
Most details can be found in this link to show-off corner. DieselDummy's sudoNod . The only details that were not mentioned is the silicone back buttons (very comfortable) and the battery. The battery is 2300mAh, but with YaYa's optimization tweaks, the battery lasts a solid 4-5 hours playing time....
- Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:08 pm
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Noob, stuck for code/sketch on Zero Button PCB 4 SprkFun
- Replies: 3
- Views: 446
need more details about your micro controller and/or kit