Mod for GameBoy Color (GBC), Gameboy Advance (GBA), Gameboy Advance SP (GBASP)

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
scbailey94

Re: Mod for GameBoy Color (GBC), Gameboy Advance (GBA), Gameboy Advance SP (GBASP)

Post by scbailey94 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Helder wrote:Well here it is all finished up, nothing fancy except I did add a Mono speaker input and Speaker Output where the original speaker is for easy audio mounting. I'm going to order a 3 batch from OSHPark and if it's all good to go I'll post the buy links and anyone else who is doing the GBC mod that wants the other 2 boards of the 3 just send me a PM and I'll send you one free except you pay postage.

Hi These look great! I'd be really interested in one of these boards as I have a spare GBC shell lying around. I'm in the UK though, so let me know how much postage would be, if you're willing to post there? Thanks :)
Check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/sb.retromods/ to see more of my Game Boy Zero builds :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Mod for GameBoy Color (GBC), Gameboy Advance (GBA), Gameboy Advance SP (GBASP)

Post by Helder » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:20 pm

$5 for international shipping and $3 in the USA, after the first 5 I'll sell off the rest so between you and one other person I have 3 left to give away.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

scbailey94

Post by scbailey94 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:13 am

Cheers, message me on here when you have them and I'll send the money over. Do you use PayPal?
Check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/sb.retromods/ to see more of my Game Boy Zero builds :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:42 am

Yes paypal is my preferred method of payment received. I'll post actual photos of the boards when I do get them.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

scbailey94

Post by scbailey94 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:54 am

Helder wrote:Yes paypal is my preferred method of payment received. I'll post actual photos of the boards when I do get them.
Thanks, I was also wondering if I could purchase one of your PCB boards for the GBZ with audio amplifier built in when you get them back in stock and combine the postage with this? :)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:57 am

Sure I can do that.

Lpoolm

Post by Lpoolm » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:20 am

If there are any boards left I would also love one please? (in UK too)
Would also love a gba one (the first one) if you are considering one of them in the future, just bought a broken one for £4 delivered so looking at modding that once my gbz is finished!
Check out my modding and repair channel of retro and modern consoles:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFz7yW ... GtQ/videos

grenade44

Post by grenade44 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:48 am

Lpoolm wrote:If there are any boards left I would also love one please? (in UK too)
Would also love a gba one (the first one) if you are considering one of them in the future, just bought a broken one for £4 delivered so looking at modding that once my gbz is finished!
Where did you find one that cheap? Ebay?

Lpoolm

Post by Lpoolm » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:35 am

grenade44 wrote:
Lpoolm wrote:If there are any boards left I would also love one please? (in UK too)
yes very lucky, ebay. free postage!

Lpoolm

Post by Lpoolm » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:53 pm

grenade44 wrote:
my £4 gameboy advance turned up, really nice condition BUT.... I got it working :lol: (bought as faulty) I can not bring myself to rip apart a working console so back on the hunt for a cheap faulty one! :D