[GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Various user-contributed guides for hardware-related things
nickz

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Post by nickz » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Rick wrote:Can someone update wiring diagrams 3.0 with helders aio 2.2 I'm kind of new to this sorry delete with not allowed. Thanks
Helder posted this basic one a few weeks back.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Wiring.png

jonathan_g

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Post by jonathan_g » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:22 am

Would anybody happen to have a wiring diagram that was up before for Helder's 2.1 AIO? (Blue board with teensy board wired into it)

Mike-Zulu

Post by Mike-Zulu » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:15 am

Is it possible to connect the volume wheel to the rasperry? I only habe the button PCB

http://i.imgur.com/eFqFFyq.jpg

MuadDib

Post by MuadDib » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 am

Does anyone have these diagrams using a basic PCB since it's so hard to find the a custom PCB with all the minty hype. I would also be using a Teensy LC.

Fin-Glim

Post by Fin-Glim » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:56 pm

I started updating the Fritzing part for the AIO V2. If anyone can improve on it, go ahead, then send it back!
I hope my attachment works... If not, let me know!
I did the Illustrator part but was having trouble with the connections in Fritzing.

-Gretchen

a3k4

Post by a3k4 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Fin-Glim wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:56 pm
I did the Illustrator part but was having trouble with the connections in Fritzing.

-Gretchen
@Fin-Glim, I got your email, I'll work with you over email to get your Fritzing file working then you can upload the final version (I'll edit my first post to link to it).

@Helder is there anything I should update on this thread to make it up-to-date? I've been busy with stuff and haven't checked my notifications in a long while.
My wiring diagrams and schematics for Helder's boards and graceful shutdowns.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

I haven't looked at this thread much either since I stopped selling the boards, feel free to update it as you see fit.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.