[GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Various user-contributed guides for hardware-related things
yves1984

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Post by yves1984 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 am

Got a question about the On/Off Switch.
I got this one from Ali: http://de.aliexpress.com/item/Details-a ... .68.vQbJGB
My question does it also wor with this one or must i buy some other Switch?
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (25.41 KiB) Viewed 12935 times
The second question is the wiring. the red wiring to the switch is that the On position or the off?
not that i do it wrong an the pi starts when i switch it off and charge when its on :D

thx

hueblo

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Post by hueblo » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 am

People are indicating there are different pin outs for the dmg audio jack so this might not work for everyone. Below is how I got my dmg speaker headphone combo to work. Sorry I rendered that with paint haha. Basically short pin 5 and 3 and only connect speaker + to pin 4.

chaosratt

Post by chaosratt » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:17 pm

hueblo wrote:People are indicating there are different pin outs for the dmg audio jack so this might not work for everyone. Below is how I got my dmg speaker headphone combo to work. Sorry I rendered that with paint haha. Basically short pin 5 and 3 and only connect speaker + to pin 4.

This worked for me.

yves1984

Post by yves1984 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:05 am

I use the Diagram PJ-343 Audio (v2.5)
got all together now, but got some problem
When i connect my lipo to the adafruit power boost, the blue and red led are shining.
If i push the power button all will be work but the retropie restart all the time. It comes the de logo from retropie and after that it restart again, again and again :(
have someone the same problem or is it a config problem?
Attachments
20160922_100511.jpg
20160922_100511.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 12839 times

DeltaShadow

Post by DeltaShadow » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:14 am

Capturepwr.PNG
Capturepwr.PNG (78.19 KiB) Viewed 12830 times
Just wondering why the main ground is run from charging port rather than powerboost is there a reason why this is or does it really matter?

hueblo

Post by hueblo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:06 am

DeltaShadow wrote:Capturepwr.PNG

Just wondering why the main ground is run from charging port rather than powerboost is there a reason why this is or does it really matter?
I do believe it does not matter

darkbrokenheartz

Post by darkbrokenheartz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Does anyone have a schematic or diagram for just the BangGood Power Supply.
Something that shows how the battery goes in, where the battery gets soldered in? And how it goes into the power strip?
Any other caveats that are important does not have to include any safe shutdown stuff.
Thank you

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:20 am

darkbrokenheartz wrote:Does anyone have a schematic or diagram for just the BangGood Power Supply.
Something that shows how the battery goes in, where the battery gets soldered in? And how it goes into the power strip?
Any other caveats that are important does not have to include any safe shutdown stuff.
Thank you

dboSS

Post by dboSS » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:20 pm

@a3k4
Can you make the version of gracefull shutdown and Audio only board with teensy?

Thank you.

a3k4

Post by a3k4 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 am

dboSS wrote:@a3k4
Can you make the version of gracefull shutdown and Audio only board with teensy?

Thank you.
Unfortunately I'm pretty busy right now so I don't think I'll have time this week or next. In the meantime: I recommend just looking at both diagrams and taking direction from each where you need it. Is there a lot of interest in this?
My wiring diagrams and schematics for Helder's boards and graceful shutdowns.