OSD Battery Monitoring for Helder's AIO Boards

Various user-contributed guides for hardware-related things
kumodot

Re: OSD Battery Monitoring for Helder's AIO Boards

Post by kumodot » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:10 pm

This script is amazing. But i have a "problem" making it work. I am using a HyperPixel 4 screen from Pimoroni. And that screen uses the Main I2C channels.
The Pimoroni site says it's possible to use some I2C stuff along with the screen using the Pins on the back of it and rerouting the Main I2C to alternative pins, as you can see here on their website... But i tried this along with RetroPSU and did not worked for me. The battery indicator don't shows up, and after installing the script and activating the I2C the screen colors get messed and that's it.
I really dream about to make that combination work. Hyperpixel + RetroPSU + Battery Script. That would make me feeling that my project is finally complete...
https://learn.pimoroni.com/tutorial/san ... perpixel-4

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:35 pm

This is the wrong topic to post this question and there are alternate pins on the camera connector, I bet they are talking about those but not easy to solder to those pins.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

kumodot

Post by kumodot » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Hmm. Got it. Thanks.

Helder wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:35 pm
This is the wrong topic to post this question and there are alternate pins on the camera connector, I bet they are talking about those but not easy to solder to those pins.

kumodot

Post by kumodot » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Hmm. Got it. Thanks.

Helder wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:35 pm