How to Program Helder's All in One GBZ PCB with Arduino IDE

Discussion about other hardware (including other Pi-like boards)
Macx

Re: How to Program Helder's All in One GBZ PCB with Arduino IDE

Post by Macx » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 am

VeteranGamer wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:55 am

have you had a look here....

https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1185

there's a high chance this has been covered and hopefully resolved there.....

Thanks for pointing out👌🏻, I've swapped the USB pins and now it's only recognized as a USB HUB. I have no possibility to install another driver. What am I still doing wrong? Thank you in advance 🙂

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:39 am

Macx wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 am
Thanks for pointing out👌🏻, I've swapped the USB pins and now it's only recognized as a USB HUB. I have no possibility to install another driver. What am I still doing wrong? Thank you in advance 🙂

So it shows up as a usb hub? the nthat part is working but nothing else is showing up? like does it show a Leonardo USB GamePad? also where did you buy the board from? I haven't sold these in well over a year but RGN has been selling them and if you got them from him I'd ask for an exchange if the Atmega32u4 is not being recognized.

Might want to invest in a cheap $4 USBasp programmer to reprogram the MCU if it needs it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Macx

Post by Macx » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:06 pm

Helder wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:39 am
Macx wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 am

So it shows up as a usb hub? the nthat part is working but nothing else is showing up? like does it show a Leonardo USB GamePad? also where did you buy the board from? I haven't sold these in well over a year but RGN has been selling them and if you got them from him I'd ask for an exchange if the Atmega32u4 is not being recognized.

Might want to invest in a cheap $4 USBasp programmer to reprogram the MCU if it needs it.
hello helder, I have the board directly from you (2017) ... that's all a while ago, I had a few private problems and often have to pause. yes you are right, only the usb hub is detected no gamepad or sound card. ... how big is the chance that it works with the programmer, then I buy me such a thing

thank you 🙂

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Worth a shot and the programmer can be used for other boards that have similar arduino chips so it's not a waste of money.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Macx

Post by Macx » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Hello everybody, I get this error. Is the board broken now, or do I have a chance to repair it?

BTW, Happy New Year :)
Attachments
failure.JPG
failure.JPG (112.68 KiB) Viewed 8050 times

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 pm

You sure you have it connected properly to the board? also hit the detect button first to see if it detects the atmega chip or not. If you wire it wrong then you may have damaged it especially if it was working at one time.