The start of my first project

Show off your completed mintyPi, or post your build logs here!
Tonerboy

The start of my first project

Post by Tonerboy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:24 pm

I’ve been really interested in building a mintypi the second I heard of it, and now I’m ordering parts and will be posting regular updates of my progress. All I have at the moment is my tin and a lot of excitement. If anyone has any ideas on some good parts to use, or any other ideas for me to look into, please let me know and all help/ advice is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
F6DDA376-B3A7-4FAF-A4DA-066514C69788.jpeg
Step one
F6DDA376-B3A7-4FAF-A4DA-066514C69788.jpeg (195.23 KiB) Viewed 3892 times

qicflair

Re: The start of my first project

Post by qicflair » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:28 pm

I'm doing the same! I've been looking at the rest of the completed project for some ideas when everything gets here. I love the headphone jack idea so I'm going to try to add that in mine. I also took Helder's advice on the Discord chat and ordered some practice boards since my solder game may not be as strong as I think it is.

Tonerboy

Re: The start of my first project

Post by Tonerboy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:46 pm

qicflair wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:28 pm
I'm doing the same! I've been looking at the rest of the completed project for some ideas when everything gets here. I love the headphone jack idea so I'm going to try to add that in mine. I also took Helder's advice on the Discord chat and ordered some practice boards since my solder game may not be as strong as I think it is.
I definitely need to practice my sodering skills. The only time I’ve really soldered much of anything is when my old time machine toy from back to the future needed wires replaced and that was years ago lol. Also I may look into a headphone jack as well