So with the v2 STL files in hand I printed new parts, salvaged what i could out of the old and started fresh.
This time around I sank brass screw inserts into the 3D printed base.
New Tin & 3D Printed PartsShow
Inside the TinShow
Screen & Front Board ReadyShow
It wouldn't be a project (for me at least) without at least 1 visit from Mr. Murphy reminding me of his all to famous law... This time around during final assembly I realized I misplaced the Hinge & Arm, I'm sure their on my work table somewhere but I had no luck finding them. Big thanks to wermy for making the STL files available so it was a minor inconvenience to print new pieces and be back to assembling in short order.
It was great fun to revisit the first electronics project I did after finding this great community and I look forward to many more cool things. Thanks again to wermy, helder and everyone else who make these insanely cool projects possible!!
Closes Up Nicely TooShow