Minty Pi v3 FaQ: Pre-Order Edition!

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
robnet

Re: Minty Pi v3 FaQ: Pre-Order Edition!

Post by robnet » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:42 pm

Ok, no worries, thanks for the prompt reply!

Guess i need to up my game, maybe some monitoring software will do the trick :D

brodyhaymond

Post by brodyhaymond » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:11 pm

I sent you a PM about your services, I think I need to post more so it can send. Awesome stuff!

Disturbed Programmer

Post by Disturbed Programmer » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:24 am

So, I seem to have been a little late to the party, so all of the PCBs are sold out. I'd really prefer a V3 to a V2, so I'd like to know; when will helder have his PCBs available again?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:55 am

In a few weeks, in October I'll have more.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

VikingLink

Post by VikingLink » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:27 am

I just noticed on Helder's instagram that the current MintyPi will probably no longer be available due to the screen no longer being made. Will there be an updated version with a new screen coming? I know you just announced the lite version, but I really want one with all the bells and whistles.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:29 pm

VikingLink wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:27 am
I just noticed on Helder's instagram that the current MintyPi will probably no longer be available due to the screen no longer being made. Will there be an updated version with a new screen coming? I know you just announced the lite version, but I really want one with all the bells and whistles.
I found a possible alternative but it's almost double the price of the other one I once used. Not sure about getting them since that means I'll have to raise the price on the kits and no one likes that.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

VikingLink

Post by VikingLink » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:04 pm

So no more mintypi v3? Or am I misunderstanding, as you said on Instagram that you should have kits by the end of the month.

LilTrublMakr

Post by LilTrublMakr » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:08 am

No more V3 unless someone starts making the screens it uses again or Helder raises the price to recoup the costs of the more expensive screens.

ilhamou13

Post by ilhamou13 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:58 am

Mouse wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:21 am
LilTrublMakr wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:05 pm
Yes, that is kapton tape. It is just generally easier to work with, leaves very little if any residue, and heat resistant.
How important is thickness here? they have stuff that is 1 mil, 1.5, and .05 I was thinking of getting the thin stuff because it seems like it would be easier to fit in the tight spaces of the tin.
I have a bunch of these and they do fit but not length wise so a spacer will be needed maybe a 3D printed one.

Jornweick

Post by Jornweick » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:07 am

This is so cool