Here's a little something that I like to call Plan B

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
joe7dust

Here's a little something that I like to call Plan B

Post by joe7dust » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 pm

It's like the best bang for your penny deal I can think of, literally.

80% of my parts coming Sunday yay!
Attachments
2018-04-20-23-24-54.jpg
2018-04-20-23-24-54.jpg (29.47 KiB) Viewed 5427 times

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Here's a little something that I like to call Plan B

Post by Helder » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:37 am

What exactly are we looking at?
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:07 am

Ok I see it now but what will this solve? This is another thread started without any information to what was talked about prior to this vague posting.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

MegaLoop

Post by MegaLoop » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 am

joe7dust wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 pm
It's like the best bang for your penny deal I can think of, literally.
I disagree - this is literally the best bang for your penny:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... p?t=141441

:lol:

The Micro to A adapters are a good find and cheap, too. Definitely worth having in your parts bin.

joe7dust

Post by joe7dust » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Helder wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:07 am
Ok I see it now but what will this solve? This is another thread started without any information to what was talked about prior to this vague posting.
They are shims just in case I need to connect anything else or deviate from the guide at all. Keyboard for setting it up, etc. I got 5 for a dollar which seems like a good deal and backup plan to me.

What other thread?

Cooper270987

Post by Cooper270987 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:08 pm

What I think Helder is getting at is your thread. It is yet another thread like so many on here, that doesn’t give any information about what the post is actually about, in the title or first post.
Something like
“Hey guys I found these cheap little usb a to micro adaptors I’m using in bla bla bla application thought it may help someone else ” or something else of the like. I could be wrong I don’t want to talk for Helder, but there is a lot of posts on here with titles such as “HELP” then the poster gives absolutely no information. Basically be less vague.
As it is if someone actually wanted a cheap usb type a to micro usb adaptor and was looking through the forum could they find it in your title ?
Last edited by Cooper270987 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm

This is exactly what I meant, you said Plan B and we get here and see you found some item which the image makes it impossible to know what it is and you have no information about this item or what plan B is. This leaves the common user browsing the forums scratching their heads thinking what the hell is this topic about.

Just put some info about what the thread is about so we know as we are not mind readers.