mintypi questions

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
gamingbro

mintypi questions

Post by gamingbro » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 pm

will the mintypi break if it drops

is there any better screen I could get for my mintypi also
last but not least anybody knows the best color case for stealth on a mintypi also can u play games with a friend like mariokart s 2 players if u bring an extra controller

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: mintypi questions

Post by Helder » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:50 am

Dude look at the other threads and some videos of the mintyPi, they are all over youtube and such. This plays classic console roms and not anything from the list of games you're asking about and there is no better screen you can fit in the tin otherwise I would be using it. Research the actual device first before just making new topics and asking things that it can't do.

The only thing you can do from your question above is you can use a bluetooth controller to possibly play 2 people on it but you have to share the screen with the person and it has to be a 2 Player Mario Kart like the one on SNES. Shown Below:

Will it break if you drop it? it's possible yes and no, depends really. Does your phone break if you drop it? I guess it depends as well.

Any other questions that can be answered with a simple google search of "what systems can be emulated on a Raspberry Pi Zero?" you need us to answer?
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

gamingbro

Re: mintypi questions

Post by gamingbro » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:01 pm

ok thanks