Hardware, etc.

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
cptcorrosive

Hardware, etc.

Post by cptcorrosive » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:46 pm

So I'm not 100% new to the pi game but it's been some time. I am going to be putting a V3 mintypi together and have no clue what I need board wise, battery wise, or even what I'm doing once I get everything lol. I have built a retro pi before as well as having a touchscreen pi put together and halfway to a pi hole.

Just need some guidance on the boards, battery etc. Pretty much Anything that doesn't come in the mintypi kit that is required to put this together.

I also apologize if this has already been posted. I checked but I could have missed it.

Thanks for any and all help!
- cptcorrosive

wermy
Site Admin

Re: Hardware, etc.

Post by wermy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:50 pm

Welcome. :) Links to all the parts you need are in the blog post I linked to in the reveal video: http://www.sudomod.com/mintypi-v3/

A build video will be out in the coming weeks for you to follow along with as you put it together.
ImageImageImageImage

gamingbro

Post by gamingbro » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:36 am

u will need 2 pieces of wiring .some practice board for 20 dollars for bottom and top, a altoids tin and then you will need a solder and some soldering skill that the mot i come up wit at the top of my head so when i have more time then i will be able to help some more hope this helps

LilTrublMakr

Post by LilTrublMakr » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:31 pm

There is a FaQ pinned to this section that should answers your question(s). https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 176#p68819