Anyone selling prebuilt?

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
Creepium57

Anyone selling prebuilt?

Post by Creepium57 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:37 pm

I was just wondering if anyone is selling a mintypi v3 already assembled.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Anyone selling prebuilt?

Post by Helder » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:01 pm

Not sure how anyone can sell you it when no one besides Wermy or Myself has the parts for a build or 2 right now. I'm sure once the pre-orders start shipping there will be plenty of them for sale prebuilt.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

LilTrublMakr

Post by LilTrublMakr » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:33 pm

I would be happy to prebuild one for you. That way, you can have it built the way you want it to look. It will take a bit though to get all the parts since even the preorders haven't been shipped out yet.

Shoot me a PM if your interested. I will need to know what color tin, 3d parts, and buttons you want. I also need to know where you live so I can advise what to do about a battery.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 am

LilTrublMakr wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:33 pm
I would be happy to prebuild one for you. That way, you can have it built the way you want it to look. It will take a bit though to get all the parts since even the preorders haven't been shipped out yet.

Shoot me a PM if your interested. I will need to know what color tin, 3d parts, and buttons you want. I also need to know where you live so I can advise what to do about a battery.
Lithium ion batteries are fine to be shipped as long g as they are installed in a device.