laser cut tins

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
gamingbro

laser cut tins

Post by gamingbro » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:24 pm

i dont trust my self whit a knife whel will there be more of these im on the wait list but just wanted to get an idea of when they will be back also do you have any more colors i like the red just wanted to know if there will be cinanom or custom tins

gamingbro

Re: laser cut tins

Post by gamingbro » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:25 pm

also know this is of point but does it seem like the place is dying??? ppl are so less active

TheHappiestBug

Post by TheHappiestBug » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:30 pm

gamingbro wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:25 pm
also know this is of point but does it seem like the place is dying??? ppl are so less active
We're between seasons; Mintypi 3 is coming out soon so people aren't really making 2.0s. GBZs come and go with new products/build strategies and not much new has been happening, at least not revolutionary. Though you probably just mean that nobody has responded to your post ;)

gamingbro

Post by gamingbro » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:32 pm

no i dont i mean look at the topics therer are linke 3 day breakes between each active respons and post also what do you think of the laser cut tins

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:57 pm

Many of us in the scene have been busy behind the scenes and there hasn't been too much to report until new projects are mentioned or people actually have the V3 or the new Video Wermy is releasing soon. Not much to comment about if no one has the parts to talk about you know!?

I have other projects not mintyPi related in the works so there will be more things to have people talk about but there has been some slowdown indeed plus many of us are on Discord.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

gamingbro

Post by gamingbro » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:53 pm

oh ok

gamingbro

Post by gamingbro » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 am

thanks