MintyPi Lite Won’t Run Games

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
IronWyvern

MintyPi Lite Won’t Run Games

Post by IronWyvern » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 am

I just finished building my MintyPi lite and was using FileZilla to place some roms on it, but whenever I select the game the game shows whatever console it is and then goes right back to the game selection page. I’ve used multiple different websites to see if it was a bad rom but nothing has worked. Can I have some help?

LilTrublMakr

Re: MintyPi Lite Won’t Run Games

Post by LilTrublMakr » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:48 pm

If you are using GBA games, you need a BIOS file. No, we can not give it to you and it needs to be named correctly and in the BIOS folder. More info can be found in the FaQ link in my signature.

IronWyvern

Post by IronWyvern » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Ok, thanks. And I know you can’t give me the rom, sorry if it sounded like I was asking I know you guys get asked alot

IronWyvern

Post by IronWyvern » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:51 pm

I’m still having issues with snes, nes, and gba games(the only ones I tested so far). Any other idea on what it is?

IronWyvern

Post by IronWyvern » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:53 pm

Sorry, was being an idiot on my end with the Roms. Thanks anyway though. But I now have a problem where it won’t run pcsx2 games. I have the bios for it I just don’t know why it won’t run. I was trying to play GioGio’s Bizarre Adventure(English Translated Patch). Same issue just only PlayStation stuff won’t play.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:59 am

IronWyvern wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:53 pm
Sorry, was being an idiot on my end with the Roms. Thanks anyway though. But I now have a problem where it won’t run pcsx2 games. I have the bios for it I just don’t know why it won’t run. I was trying to play GioGio’s Bizarre Adventure(English Translated Patch). Same issue just only PlayStation stuff won’t play.
Reflash the image, everything is working for everyone so if it does not it's missing the bios file and maybe your hacked/patched rom is the issue.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.