Are there any PCB Boards / Displays Available for Purchase??

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
somecollegehacker

Are there any PCB Boards / Displays Available for Purchase??

Post by somecollegehacker » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:45 am

Hi I am new the forum, and I am interested in trying to create my first very own MintyPi! :D However, as I was looking at the different pages on this site, I found that I couldn't find a link to purchase the PCB Board with the 2.4in Display. I found a link for the practice boards, but I couldn't find a link to the PCB Boards in the forum just from browsing for a few minutes. If there is a website that I can acquire these components from, I would greatly appreciate the help, as I am trying to do this as an Electrical Engineering Project! I am new to all things EE but I am excited to give it a shot. Any tips would be appreciated from experienced users, but the primary objective of this posting is to find the PCB Board and the display for sale online.

YaYa

Re: Are there any PCB Boards / Displays Available for Purchase??

Post by YaYa » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:50 am

The boards are sold out and will not be available again. BUT... the v3 is about to come out, so be patient and you can grab one :D
Follow me on instagram Image

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Are there any PCB Boards / Displays Available for Purchase??

Post by Helder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Why do college students always want to do this project? If you're an EE student it shouldn't be too hard to make something similar as there are plenty of info here on the forums and the internet on how to use Retrogame and how to hook up a SPI LCD to a Pi. I must have heard this same student story at least 5 or 6 times this year alone.

There are some people selling things in the sales section so have a look there, the next version will be v3 but that is still a little away from being released.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.