Collective V3 issues and how to fix them [If received BEFORE April 2019]

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
LilTrublMakr

Re: Collective V3 issues and how to fix them

Post by LilTrublMakr » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:30 pm

I believe as long as it is a 4562, your fine. The ones I have are different for the bottom label and Helder linked them to me to buy.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:08 pm

gosfreyjr wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:28 pm
Does the chip need to be 4562 L72A?
My chip has 4562 L62S?
Those numbers are different lots and usually date codes too, important part is the 4562.

Oh new powerboards arrived today all good to go, so next Monday orders will start to ship once again.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Apis

Post by Apis » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:14 am

Helder wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Oh new powerboards arrived today all good to go, so next Monday orders will start to ship once again.
Just making sure I understand the instagram pics. If I have your habd repaired power board, then charging is a green light, and charged is blue, correct?

LilTrublMakr

Post by LilTrublMakr » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:48 am

If you repaired it yourself (or you have a wire going from a chip to the LED), charging should be blue and charged should be off.

Helder has been putting the correct LEDs on the boards he has repaired recently. The easiest way to tell if you have the correct LED is to see if there is a (usually) white dot on the chip next to it and on the other chip. In this case, I would think that charging would be blue and charged would be green but I do not know that as a fact. I am sure Helder will confirm in the near future.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Blue LED is non existent in the new board so if you see blue you have a repaired board, these boards are practically identical after I repaired them except for the LED colors.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Apis

Post by Apis » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:10 am

Helder wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:41 pm
Blue LED is non existent in the new board so if you see blue you have a repaired board, these boards are practically identical after I repaired them except for the LED colors.
Does that mean blue(charging)/none(charged). Or does that mean blue(charging)/green(charged)?

I send mine back to you and it came with that copper wire between components, if that helps with identification.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:13 am

If it has the wire it means Blue is charging and no LED color means fully charged.

Apis

Post by Apis » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:47 am

Helder wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:13 am
If it has the wire it means Blue is charging and no LED color means fully charged.
Thank you