Loading ROMs on MintyPi

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
Darkplume84

Loading ROMs on MintyPi

Post by Darkplume84 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Hi All,

How do I get roms on my mintypi? Ive had several raspberry pis before and would use the USB method but that doesnt work here. I tried to connect to the pi via wifi on my mac but when I do it says there was a problem connecting to the server. I also tried to download filezilla and transfer it that way but that also says it can not connect to my server. I know the wifi is working correctly on my pi becuase I updated it with no issues. Im a complete novice when it comes to this stuff so any tips will be appreciated.

Thank you

whatever_guy

Re: Loading ROMs on MintyPi

Post by whatever_guy » Tue May 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Darkplume84 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:47 pm
Hi All,

How do I get roms on my mintypi? Ive had several raspberry pis before and would use the USB method but that doesnt work here. I tried to connect to the pi via wifi on my mac but when I do it says there was a problem connecting to the server. I also tried to download filezilla and transfer it that way but that also says it can not connect to my server. I know the wifi is working correctly on my pi becuase I updated it with no issues. Im a complete novice when it comes to this stuff so any tips will be appreciated.

Thank you
There's a pretty detailed guide by LilTrublMakr on the Minty Pi v3 wiki page - MintyPi V3 Transferring ROMs