STATUS: PRE ORDER OPEN!
What is the Circuit Sword?
The Circuit Sword is a circuit board that contains everything required to run a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3. It is a single board computer capable of running any software designed for the Raspberry Pi. It includes special components designed for portability, power management, button input, LCD and audio output. The Circuit Sword is the perfect Raspberry Pi computer for retro gaming fans. Read on below...
- Built-in Raspberry Pi Compute Module slot
- Built-in USB 2.0 hub
- Built-in ATMEGA32u4 (for buttons and joysticks)
- Built-in status LEDs (Power, Charging, WiFi, Pi activity)
- Built-in 1.5A charger and load balance chip
- Built-in regulators (1.8v, 3.3v and 5v)
- Built-in micro SD slot
- Built-in 2.4W amplifier and headphone jack
- Built-in mini HDMI for video output
- Built-in temperature-activated fan
- Built-in safe shutdown circuit
- Built-in emergency shutdown circuit
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in full-sized USB port
- Built-in USB C port
- Built-in USB audio chip
- Built-in DPI LCD connector
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite
- 320x240 LCD
- Back board (for USB and HDMI)
- Power switch board
- 8ohm 2W speaker
- 30x30mm fan
- Second back board (for additional buttons)
- Connecting wires (for speaker, joysticks and additional buttons)
- FPC cable
- 640x480 HD LCD
- Back board with volume wheel (alternative back board that brings back the analog volume wheel (replaces HDMI output)
see here for comparison)
Pre-order items below via PayPal!
To pre-order the items you want simply click the 'Add to Cart' buttons below. For information concerning shipping, returns, customer support, etc. please read my FAQ. Note that if you are a UK/EU customer there is now an added 20% VAT charge.
SHIPPING ONLY TO the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Japan (orders from countries outside of this list will not be processed).
Problems with PayPal? Email me: [email protected]
Circuit Sword + Accessories (included)
640x480 HD LCD + adapter
limited stock available
Additional back board with volume wheel + cable
Dates in DD/MM/YYYY
[14/02/2018] Pre-orders open < You are here
[27/02/2018] Pre-orders close
Pre-order FAQ: https://github.com/kiteretro/Circuit-Sword/wiki/FAQ
Technical FAQ: https://github.com/kiteretro/Circuit-Sw ... hnical-FAQ
The Circuit Sword is neither supported nor endorsed by Nintendo
Kite and kitesitemshop does not condone illegal activity including copyright ROMs. No support will be provided and all questions will be ignored and deleted