[Pre-Order] Sign-ups for the CeMu Partner (Compute Module add-on)

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
JakeB5

Re: [Pre-Order] Sign-ups for the CeMu Partner (Compute Module add-on)

Post by JakeB5 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:59 pm

inches wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:15 am
Hi guys,

I still have quite a lot of parts, boards, and other necessary equipment that seems to be going to waste. The first board worked, but I thought it was too big to fit well inside and that people wouldn't like that. After I did the redesign I couldn't get the new boards soldered well enough to test them.
I'm sorry to read about everything that has happened. I did order Kite's board, and to be honest I don't think I'm going to be in the market to order a second.

I'm going to follow the conversations because I am curious about the development, but that's probably it. Unless a Raspberry Pi 4 comes out sometime soon requiring me to build another Game boy to see some huge performance gain I think this will be the last one I build.

I hope you continue to get well and stay well.

fdeluxe

Re: [Pre-Order] Sign-ups for the CeMu Partner (Compute Module add-on)

Post by fdeluxe » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 am

inches wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:15 am
I still have quite a lot of parts, boards, and other necessary equipment that seems to be going to waste. The first board worked, but I thought it was too big to fit well inside and that people wouldn't like that. After I did the redesign I couldn't get the new boards soldered well enough to test them.
If you have a working prototype that you wish to sell I am interested! I dont want to use it with Kites SAIO though. I still have some ribboncable-GPIO adapter boards here, including an pi3ext by Kite. I'd like to use your board to build a compact GB with a DPI image.

My first plan was to build a CM3 IO board myself, since everything else on the market is too expensive/big for a GB build.