[FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protectors with silkscreen border. ( GBZ, CM3, DOT MATRIX )

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.

jermzz

Re: [FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protector with silkscreen border and 2mm adhesive backing (USA, and Select international

Post by jermzz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Hey guys, thanks for all the support. I've just over 100 screens left from my original 500 screen order. I've sold enough to be able to do a second round. The manufacturer wants to double the MDQ, but I plan to try and talk them down. If i'm able to strike a deal, I'm thinking about going gray this time, but with the CM3 upcoming and becoming more popular, I'm not sure that Game Boy Zero is the best option for text anymore. I had thought about "Powered by Raspberry PI," but I was hoping for some community feedback / brainstorming / help for what would be good wording that would be universal for all builds.

What's your input?

moooarcuuuus

Re: [FOR SALE] 1mm glass screen protector with silkscreen border and 2mm adhesive backing (USA, and Select international

Post by moooarcuuuus » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 am

Why don't "Dot Matrix With Stereo Sound"?
Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep... Game Over

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 am

moooarcuuuus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 am
+1. Thats what I've been asking for.

neolith

Post by neolith » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:24 am

moooarcuuuus wrote:
Wasn't "Dot Matrix" referring to the kind of display used in the original Game Boy?
– "The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." –

moooarcuuuus

Post by moooarcuuuus » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 am

neolith wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:24 am
moooarcuuuus wrote:
Wasn't "Dot Matrix" referring to the kind of display used in the original Game Boy?
Yes.
Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep... Game Over

Grimmjow

Post by Grimmjow » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:00 am

I want to buy 2 Glass Screen form Spain, not listed on the web. How can I order?

Thanks

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:06 pm

I added more areas, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland.

Also put in the order for the gray screens, should have them in approximately 2-3 weeks. Gray border, white lettering "DOT MATRIX WITH STEREO SOUND," just like the original. They'll be added to the website's store when they arrive.

thanks all,
jermzz

matta

Post by matta » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 am

Any update on the grey screens? Also do you happen to have any of the black "Powered by Raspberry Pi" (as shown in your one of your posts) for sale?
Last edited by matta on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.