[FOR SALE] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
wermy
Site Admin

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by wermy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:09 pm

exodus wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:05 pm
wermy wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:57 am
exodus wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am
Hi Wermy,

Just placed an order for a bunch of parts and the updated hole cutting guide (with the assumption it will be the modified version). Thanks!
Yup, unless you clicked the link that takes you to the old one (only place that link is visible is on the new listing) then it'll be the new one. :)
Oops, I think I did. Sorry. What's the best way to correct my error?
Send me a PM with your email address so I can look up what you actually ordered.
ImageImageImageImage

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 am

Orders for this will begin shipping out this week. I’ll also be putting together a video going over a few good-to-know things about these parts as well as the new parts from helder, at which point I’ll put some STL files up for people.
ImageImageImageImage

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:19 pm

I've been working my way through sending these out. Paypal has been having an issue since yesterday generating shipping labels for some folks (I'm one of them, apparently). Hopefully it gets fixed soon, they say they are working on it.
ImageImageImageImage

JonnyRubiks

Post by JonnyRubiks » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Wermy, I've ordered Helder's new combo that he just started shipping out. I noticed your update on the bezel that doesn't require screws however I personally still like the look and feel of the 4 screw bezel. Sorry if this is picky, but would there be a way to still get all your updated 3d printed pieces with the exception of the bezel face plate and have that be the old 4 screw variety? :)

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 am

JonnyRubiks wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 pm
Wermy, I've ordered Helder's new combo that he just started shipping out. I noticed your update on the bezel that doesn't require screws however I personally still like the look and feel of the 4 screw bezel. Sorry if this is picky, but would there be a way to still get all your updated 3d printed pieces with the exception of the bezel face plate and have that be the old 4 screw variety? :)
Yep, if you look at the page linked to in the first post, there is a link on there to order the old version. :)
ImageImageImageImage

JonnyRubiks

Post by JonnyRubiks » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:23 am

:)
Last edited by JonnyRubiks on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 am

Wermy, perhaps you could sell each part individually so people could buy single parts instead of the set? In my case, I'm sitting on a stockpile of old 3d printed parts that I bought from you and only need the upgraded LCD parts, I'm good with everything lower in the tin. I would like the option to buy those parts individually and maybe a button faceplate if botch that up.

totally your call but would make things much easier for me. I'm going to try to modify my old 3D parts to fit Helder's new parts.

JonnyRubiks

Post by JonnyRubiks » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:13 pm

wermy wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 am
JonnyRubiks wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 pm
Yep, if you look at the page linked to in the first post, there is a link on there to order the old version. :)
Well right, but didn't you update the other pieces as well to better fit the microlipo and usb sound card (without having to remove the cyrstal)? If I order the old version (to get the old bezel) am I not also ordering the older version of the battery/soundcard/lipo part as well?

chazlamar

Post by chazlamar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:11 am

Are there any updates to the part list with the updated Helder board & snap-together bezel?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Parts are the same, only an updated screen with screen lighting circuit for dimming and battery monitor built in. Everything else is the same for parts.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.