[For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
User avatar
erik_gee
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:57 am
Location: United States
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 183 times

[For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by erik_gee » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Hello!

I have these 6 buttons boards I designed, inspired by Helder's work. While it has 6 buttons, this is optional. It can still simply be used as a 4 button board with the added benefits of a built in drill guide,powerstrip, audio routing, and extra control pads. I know some of looked over it as they arent using 6 buttons in their build,
so please dont let that deter you.
Here are some features:
  • 6 button option for those who are on a tighter budget and can't afford the 6 button AIO boards.
  • Built-in drill guides for the extra holes, to eliminate the guess work of drilling even holes.
  • Audio routing, pads for 2 channel audio and volume pot. Also has printed instruction for wiring a 3 pin pot instead for mono.
  • Pads to add shoulder buttons easily
  • Extra power pads up top for less wiring
  • Through-hole powerstrip to help power your other devices
  • Extra ground pins around the side for 4 shoulder buttons
  • Extended bottom corner, to help hide unsightly components and wiring, such as amp
If you are using a screen bracket such as Hoolyhoo's, please make sure to drill the holes according to the BUTTON WELLS, and not my drill guide. As it is more important to be aligned with the bracket than the board. If you arent using a bracket, then don't worry about anything and use the built in drill guides.

Finally Id just like to say a big thanks to Helder for his original work.

I ship to your PayPal address. Please make sure it is correct. Especially for international orders as an address mistake could take weeks to correct

Purchase link below(website uses paypal still, for your protection)

Price:7$ + 3$ shipping


http://glitchdgaming.com/index.php/prod ... rol-board/

Image
Image
Image
Last edited by erik_gee on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 192#p63192

AIO board for DMG Sales Thread:
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6431

6 Button Common Ground Board Sales Thread: https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4811

User avatar
TheGrayHood
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:09 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [For Sale] 6 Button Common Ground Board

Post by TheGrayHood » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Just got mine in today! Looks great and I can't wait to get started on my first Gameboy Zero!
Now it's just a matter of waiting for everything else to come in...

User avatar
erik_gee
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:57 am
Location: United States
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: [For Sale] 6 Button Common Ground Board

Post by erik_gee » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:03 pm

TheGrayHood wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 pm
Just got mine in today! Looks great and I can't wait to get started on my first Gameboy Zero!
Now it's just a matter of waiting for everything else to come in...
Great to hear! Be sure to post back pictures once you get started :)

And let me know if there is anything that I can improve, I'd greatly appreciate. Good luck on your build !
Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 192#p63192

AIO board for DMG Sales Thread:
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6431

6 Button Common Ground Board Sales Thread: https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4811

User avatar
erik_gee
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:57 am
Location: United States
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: [For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by erik_gee » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Huge update! New version now replacing old stock, check out the updated list on first post for list of features
Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 192#p63192

AIO board for DMG Sales Thread:
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6431

6 Button Common Ground Board Sales Thread: https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4811

User avatar
BlastoSupreme
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: [For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by BlastoSupreme » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:49 am

This looks awesome. Just ordered one. Do I still need a low pass filter on the audio or does this have it built in?

User avatar
erik_gee
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:57 am
Location: United States
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: [For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by erik_gee » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:45 pm

DeathMegatron69 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:49 am
This looks awesome. Just ordered one. Do I still need a low pass filter on the audio or does this have it built in?
This does not have it built in. This only has the routing done for you so you'll have less wires laying around, and pads to conveniently solder your volume wheel.

You will still need an amp and filter if you choose. Filters aren't 100% necessary but they can help. If you don't want to make a filter , might I suggest an adafruit Pam amp such as the one below. They add a ferrite filter as part of their module so you won't need to make a filter yourself. It's a little more expensive than the cheap Chinese Pam amps but you also won't have to wait a month for shipping

https://www.adafruit.com/product/2130?g ... AQQAvD_BwE
Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 192#p63192

AIO board for DMG Sales Thread:
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6431

6 Button Common Ground Board Sales Thread: https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4811

User avatar
BlastoSupreme
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: [For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by BlastoSupreme » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:02 pm

erik_gee wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:45 pm
DeathMegatron69 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:49 am
This looks awesome. Just ordered one. Do I still need a low pass filter on the audio or does this have it built in?
This does not have it built in. This only has the routing done for you so you'll have less wires laying around, and pads to conveniently solder your volume wheel.

You will still need an amp and filter if you choose. Filters aren't 100% necessary but they can help. If you don't want to make a filter , might I suggest an adafruit Pam amp such as the one below. They add a ferrite filter as part of their module so you won't need to make a filter yourself. It's a little more expensive than the cheap Chinese Pam amps but you also won't have to wait a month for shipping

https://www.adafruit.com/product/2130?g ... AQQAvD_BwE

Sweet. Thanks dude! Ordered the amp too lol. I’m planning to make a Genesis themed GBZ with your board.

User avatar
Robochris
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:49 am
Location: Ohio
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: [For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by Robochris » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Looks excellent! Just ordered one! This’ll be my fourth gbz. Excited for this one. Great ideas packed onto this board.

But what’s the FN connectors for? ‘Function’ like the mintypi?

Thanks for your hard work!!

User avatar
erik_gee
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:57 am
Location: United States
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: [For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by erik_gee » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:15 am

Robochris wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:49 pm
Looks excellent! Just ordered one! This’ll be my fourth gbz. Excited for this one. Great ideas packed onto this board.

But what’s the FN connectors for? ‘Function’ like the mintypi?

Thanks for your hard work!!
Thanks!

And yup, it's just an extra function pad. Can be whatever you want it to be. Just a little extra pad in case you had an extra button you wanted to add somewhere, it's optional . I know some people like adding a shutdown button so I put it on there so it's a little easier.
Bunch of different shoulder button kits Sales Thread:https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 192#p63192

AIO board for DMG Sales Thread:
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6431

6 Button Common Ground Board Sales Thread: https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4811

User avatar
Robochris
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:49 am
Location: Ohio
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: [For Sale] Common Ground Board 2.1 (with 6 button option)

Post by Robochris » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:20 am

Awesome. Great idea. I look forward to this. :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest