[SUSPENDED] Building GBZs/GB3s for people

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
TheHappiestBug

[SUSPENDED] Building GBZs/GB3s for people

Post by TheHappiestBug » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:59 pm

I know a lot of people browsing the forum love seeing all the GBZs/GB3s, but can't build them themselves due to not having good enough tools or not enough experience, and don't want to invest time/money into making a GB when they just want a GB. Now I am ALL FOR people taking up this incredible hobby, especially to young people, for it's a great skill to have and a ton of fun, but to those that just want a GB, I am taking orders.

If you want a GB, PM me. I've built for others before and have been doing this kind of hardware/software engineering since I was 11. I can do
-Any button/dpad/L1L2R1R2/Joystick confog
-Any type/color of buttons/dpad/joystick
-Any type/color of GB shell
-either GBZ or GB3
Just PM me, I'm sure to work out a good price.
Last edited by TheHappiestBug on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheHappiestBug

Re: Building GBZs/GB3s for people

Post by TheHappiestBug » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Here's my last build, I did it for a man named Vespertillio. No screen protector, because this build he supplied parts and I just put them together. Went for a 6-button L1R1 build using Kite's SAIO. I added a neat feature where you can flip a switch and the GBZ will switch from running off the lipo to the AAs (don't worry, there was extra protection and a step down voltage regulator). I really liked how this one turned out.
Attachments
IMG_2412.PNG
Eventually removed that red led, it was just too ugly
IMG_2412.PNG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 3125 times
IMG_2411.PNG
IMG_2411.PNG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3125 times
Last edited by TheHappiestBug on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheHappiestBug

Re: Building GBZs/GB3s for people

Post by TheHappiestBug » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:57 pm

Hey, it's sad but I'm no longer taking orders. I might start again someday but I'm just to busy now and I don't want my hobby to just become more work. I am currently working on a build, and of course I'll still finish it, but I'm taking no new orders right now.